Using the unique Metalphoto® process, Pella Engraving Company creates highly durable photosensitive anodized aluminum nameplates, labels, signs, plaques, and ID tags and plates appropriate for use on machinery.
- Phototransfer technology permanently embeds the dye into the pores of the anodized aluminum.
- Photosensitive anodized aluminum can withstand corrosion, sunlight, temperature changes, abrasion, salt spray, and exposure to chemicals.
- High-resolution photo and electronic data embedding capabilities make it possible for tags to be produced with unique VINs.
ID tags can also incorporate barcodes for use with scanners, giving companies the ability to replace handwritten shipping manifests with computer-generated ones
- Rounded corners
- Square corners
- Black background with silver or gold lettering
- Gold background with black lettering
- Silver background with black lettering