Laser Engraving & Laser Marking
Pella Engraving & Sign Company is home to state-of-the art laser engraving and marking equipment. Our team can detail everything from plaques and awards to serial and ID tags, tools, tumblers, mugs, and more.
During the laser marking process, a beam applies low heat and discolors the surface of a material. The beam leaves behind a black mark that—when sealed—is fade resistant. Laser engraving involves more heat. The beam actually melts away the material it touches, leaving behind deep marks.
Advantages of Laser Engraving and Laser Marking
Laser engraving and laser marking can be used for a wide range of projects.
With our laser equipment, we can:
- Engrave and mark on flat objects, or on cylindrical objects using our rotary engraving attachment
- Create plaque accents—lettering, borders, and designs
- Cut out and engrave acrylic shapes or protective covers for plaques
- Laser profile acrylic and aluminum tools and shapes to exacting standards
- Engrave and mark important identifying information, logos, and text onto tags, tools, nameplates, equipment, corporate awards, gifts, and more
- Work with wood, acrylic and plastic, stainless steel, coated brass, leather, and rubber; gold, silver, and other colors can be added to most laser-engraved products
- Engrave and mark materials up to 36″ x 48″