Laser Engraving & Laser Marking
Pella Engraving & Sign Company’s laser engraving and marking equipment allows us to detail plaques, awards, serial and ID tags, tools, and more.
During the laser marking process, a beam applies low heat and discolors the surface of a material. The beam leaves behind a black mark that—when sealed—is fade resistant. Laser engraving involves more heat. The beam actually melts away the material it touches, leaving behind deep marks.
Advantages of Laser Engraving and Laser Marking
Laser engraving and laser marking can be used for a wide range of projects.
With this equipment, we can:
- Create plaque accents—lettering, borders, and designs
- Cut out and engrave acrylic shapes or protective covers for plaques
- Laser profile acrylic and aluminum tools and shapes to exacting standards
- Engrave or mark important identifying information and logos onto tags, tools, nameplates, equipment, and more
- Work with wood, acrylic and plastic, stainless steel, coated brass, leather, and rubber; gold, silver, and other colors can be added to most laser-engraved products
- Engrave and mark materials up to 12″ x 24″