Recognition & Donor Walls
Pella Engraving & Sign Company’s recognition and donor walls can be customized at every step. The components of our displays—headlines, plaques, nameplates, and design elements—can be combined in a number of ways. Because of their exceptional durability, our finishes and materials are a perfect fit for both interior and exterior displays.
Whether you’re envisioning a traditional display with logos, fixed backgrounds, and nameplates or a sleek, modern display, we have the experience and materials necessary to turn your vision into reality. We even offer a unique channel-based display designed for supreme flexibility and adaptability.
If you’re not sure which style fits your organization, our designers are happy to consult with you and present different design options, so you can be confident before the production process begins that your recognition or donor wall will impress.
To get an idea of the materials and processes we have at our fingertips to customize your display, take a look below at a few past-project profiles.
Central College Hall of Honor
- Type: Interior recognition wall
- Plaque style: The wall features 58 plaques printed on silver aluminum plates with Pella Engraving’s UV flatbed printer and adhered to black acrylic backers. Plaques will be added each year as new individuals are inducted into the Hall of Honor.
- Design elements: Clear acrylic shields were secured to the front of each plaque with aluminum standoff caps.
- Headline: The display is headlined with plasma-cut aluminum lettering. Two sets of letters—one silver and one black—were created using PEC’s state-of-the-art plasma cutter. The black letters were installed first, followed by the silver letters, which were placed at a slight offset to create a drop-shadow effect.
Pella Sports Park
- Type: Outdoor donor wall
- Plaque style: The wall features silver-edged aluminum plates with rounded corners installed behind four large, black zinc plaques. Major contributors are showcased with color logo plaques printed on aluminum with PEC’s flatbed UV color printer and then sealed for excellent outdoor durability.
- Nameplate style: Donor names were etched onto Metalphoto® plates and attached to the zinc plaques.
- Headline: The donor wall also features silver and black plasma-cut arched aluminum lettering with a drop shadow.
DMACC VanKirk Career Academy
- Type: Interior donor wall
- Plaque style: The wall features seven silver-and-blue-finished zinc plaques, etched with donor names.
- Headline: The wall also features a large headline and a smaller subheading, created with two sets of CNC-routed aluminum lettering—one blue and one silver—which were layered to create a drop shadow. The font of the headline and subheading was customized to match the DMACC brand font.
Pella Regional Health Center
- Type: Channel-based display
- Channels and frames: Plexiglas® frames are secured to the wall using black-finished extruded aluminum channels. The frames easily slide in and out of the channels, which makes moving, installing, and expanding the display an option.
- Nameplate style: One-eighth-inch etched zinc donor nameplates are secured within the Plexiglas frames.