Traditional values have helped Pella Engraving maintain high standards in engraving and etching since its founding in 1934. “WE MAKE IT RIGHT” is not just a slogan—it is a core value of our engraving company.
Our extensive equipment lineup combined with our engraving and etching expertise allows us to take any idea and create the perfect plaque or award. We offer our customers an extensive lineup of products, including bronze, brass, copper, Metalphoto, zinc, and magnesium plaques and awards, foil stamping dies, laser engraving, sublimation, sandblasting, and ID tags. We also produce indoor and outdoor signs and create recognition walls or donor walls.
Plaque and award dealers – Visit our dealer section for the dealer locator, videos, and information on how to become a part of Pella Engraving’s national dealer network.
Plaques, awards, and signs for businesses and schools – We can fulfill your needs for custom-designed recognition and retirement plaques, awards, recognition walls and donor walls, indoor or outdoor office signs, and more.
Engraved and etched products for industrial and manufacturing companies – Custom hot stamping dies and equipment ID tags and plates are part of our product lineup.
In the PEC pressroom, you’ll find information about press releases about company news, as well as resource articles about the products and services we offer.
Please contact us to request pictures of our products, or if you need additional information about PEC.
Current product catalog
- From foil stamping to embossing—a die for every need
- Long-lasting metal ID tags can improve efficiency and accuracy
- Recognize great employees with corporate awards
- Classic bronze plaques convey timeless elegance
- PEC travels to Germany for new etchers
- PEC intern explores creativity
- May savings on bronze plaques
- Learning opportunities abound at PEC
- Pella Engraving Company adds third partner
- Cory VanderKieft joins PEC team
- PEC upgrades packaging process
- Classy copper reenters Pella Engraving plaque lineup
- PEC creates outdoor sign for Wiskus Group
- Calling all customers! Is this new product right for you?
- Show gratitude to donors with a custom recognition wall
- Rosettes give plaques a little extra class
- Are your signs up to code?
- Five ways to make sure your outdoor sign sends the right message
- PEC plaques travel to Italy
- Flying discs carry PEC work around the world
- Durable, vibrant color at a lower price
- Customer spotlight: Wildcat Championship Belts
- Project showcase: DMACC donor wall
- New engraver expands product offerings
- How it’s made: An in-depth look at making a high-quality plaque
- Pella Engraving ground stake options
- Introducing PEC installation kits
- Customer spotlight: Signs First
- 2013 pricing changes
- FAQ: Zinc plaques vs. bronze casting plaques
- Plaques 101: Answers to your FAQs
TIM HOLKER | VARSITY PHOTOS AND AWARDS
“We provide the plaques that the MFCA needs for its coaching awards, special recognition recipients, and Hall of Fame inductees,” said Tim Holker of Varsity Photos and Awards. “But this display is installed on an exterior wall of the TCF Bank Stadium at the University of Minnesota. We needed to partner with a company experienced in working with the appropriate materials for a display exposed to the elements.
“I made a trip to Pella to see the PEC operation and get a feel for the company and partners both personally and professionally. I presented my design ideas and got Bruce and Jeff’s [PEC co-owners] input. I made a strong personal connection and left with a very positive impression of their ideas and capabilities as a company.” Read more about University of Minnesota recognition wall here.
ANDREW LAZARCHIK | WILDCAT CHAMPIONSHIP BELTS
When Andrew Lazarchik started Wildcat Championship Belts in 2005, he searched for an engraving company that could custom engrave zinc plates for wrestling, boxing, and other award belts. Pella Engraving was the only manufacturer he found that was able to do exactly what he needed. “I enjoy working with Pella Engraving because I don’t have to worry about messed up orders,” said Andrew. “I know my plates are going to come back the way I want them. In this day and age, I don’t have time to waste holding hands. They’re good people who do quality work.” Read more about Wildcat Championship Belts here.
BRITTANY LANDRY | ADVANCED GRAPHIC ENGRAVING LLC
“We’ve ordered approximately 4,700 Metalphoto ID tags to be used in a marine environment. The tags are very durable, and their quality has met our every expectation. The thing I like most about working with Pella Engraving is the customer service—they answer all my questions in a timely manner.”
BRIAN BROWN | DRAKE RELAYS DIRECTOR
“The 100th anniversary of the Drake Relays was a milestone, and we wanted to honor the Relays history, legacy, and destiny. The idea to honor the Athletes of the Century who competed at the Relays was a big part of our anniversary celebration. “We saw a sample [Pella Engraving] plaque with an artist’s rendering of a picture—it was so much more unique than a photo on a plaque. It sealed the deal. “PEC wanted this project to be as successful as we did. Because of this, we listened to them when they had suggestions. And they always listened to us—no matter how many times we called with changes, we never felt like we were a bother. “The artwork on each plaque is consistent yet representative of each athlete’s individuality. The plaques make the entrance around the stadium light up.”