For a cost-effective plaque with color that pops, UV printing is a great option. With our UV flatbed printer, we can print on specialized aluminum that easily absorbs ink. UV-printed text and images—including corporate logos, photographs, and government seals—appear crisp, sharp, and vibrant.
UV printing provides the fastest turnaround time of all our plaque color options, while retaining the class of a high-quality plaque. This efficiency makes it an excellent option for plaques in a series, as well as standalone projects.
More About UV-Printed Plaques
- Once the printing is complete, the aluminum plates are typically mounted to a wooden backer or added as a secondary element to zinc and magnesium plaques.
- For a modern look, PEC can also UV print on acrylic plates and mount the plates to a solid backer using stand-off studs.
- Plaques intended for outside use receive a second protective coating to guard against fading and the elements.
- 18″ x 24″
- Holes and screws available
- Adhesive backing available
- Five working days from artwork approval*
*Large quantities or special orders may require additional time.