Using the Metalphoto® process, Pella Engraving Company produces highly durable photosensitive anodized aluminum plaques.
- This process reproduces photos, graphics, text, and illustrations in crisp, fine detail.
- Metalphoto offers fastest turn-around time of any of our plaques.
- Anodized aluminum plaques resist weathering, fading, and abrasion from UV rays, heat, salt spray, and cleaning products, which makes them perfect for indoor and outdoor use, including memorial plaques, donor recognition plaques, and industrial nameplates and serial or ID tags.
- Also great for metal images on anniversary, wedding, and other event memorial plaques.
- Available in three thicknesses.
- Metalphoto plaques can be used alone or added to one of Pella Engraving’s other plaque offerings to incorporate a photo.
- Three-year warranty
Popular uses for Metalphoto: corporate plaques, employee plaques, years of service plaques, dedication plaques, retirement plaques, veteran plaques, sports plaques, memorial plaques, recognition plaques, indoor and outdoor signs, office signs, bathroom signs, logo signs, industrial signage, commercial signs, and business signs.
20″ x 24″
23″ x 38″ in silver with .032 or .063 thickness
Holes and screws available in all thicknesses
Adhesive backing available on all thicknesses
Black image with gold, silver, or copper background
Gold, silver, or copper letters with black background
Halftone photo image strip-in
Five working days from artwork approval*
*Large quantities or special orders may require additional time.