Using the Metalphoto® process, Pella Engraving & Sign Company produces highly durable, photosensitive anodized aluminum plaques. This material resists weathering, fading, and abrasion from UV rays, heat, salt spray, and cleaning products. These plaques are perfect for indoor and outdoor use, including memorial plaques, donor recognition plaques, and industrial nameplates and serial or ID tags.
More About Metalphoto Plaques
- This process reproduces photos, graphics, text, and illustrations in crisp, fine detail.
- Metalphoto offers a fast turnaround time of five working days.
- It is a good fit for metal images on anniversary, wedding, and other event memorial plaques.
- Metalphoto is available in three thicknesses.
- Metalphoto plaques can be used alone or added to one of PEC’s other plaque offerings to incorporate a photo.
- Under normal conditions, Metalphoto plaques qualify for a three-year warranty.
- 20″ x 24″
- 23″ x 38″ in silver with .032″ or .063″ thickness
- Holes and screws available in all thicknesses
- Adhesive backing available on all thicknesses
- Black image with gold, silver, or copper background
- Gold, silver, or copper letters with black background
- Halftone photo image strip-in
- Gold metal
- Silver metal
- Copper metal
- Five working days from artwork approval*
*Large quantities or special orders may require additional time.