Life is full of people, places, and events that deserve to be remembered. One way to preserve those memories is with a long-lasting, personalized memorial plaque. With a memorial plaque, you can honor a company founder, commemorate a historical event, or pay tribute to a friend or family member.
Pella Engraving offers several types of memorial plaques—the right one for you will depend on your specifications. The type of material Pella Engraving will use for your plaque will depend on the environment in which it will be installed, whether you’ll want to include a picture or artwork, and the overall feel you want for the final product. Give us a call at 877-549-5447 and we’ll help you decide what material is right for you:
- Magnesium – An economical option perfect for detailed artwork, but exclusively for indoor use.
- Zinc – Great for detailed artwork and indoor or outdoor durability; an excellent lower-cost alternative to bronze.
- Bronze – A classic option that conveys a sense of importance.
- Brass – An elegant, lower-cost alternative to bronze. An image can be etched into the brass and then filled with color, or the plaque can be etched with a raised image then given an antique finish.
- Metalphoto – A nice, less expensive material for a lasting plaque. Whether it is all text, or includes a photo, Metalphoto is for you. These plaques can be used indoors or outdoors and resist weathering, fading, and abrasion from UV rays, heat, salt spray, and cleaning products.
- Copper – Offers a recognizable warm, ruddy color and classic feel; suitable for outdoor or indoor use.