- A zinc plaque is a good option for detailed artwork and outdoor durability.
- Zinc offers a quick, 10-day turn-around time.
- Zinc is an acid-etched product available in four thicknesses.
- Allows varying depths of etching. Deep etching is an excellent choice for a plaque with very small text.
- Artwork on an etched zinc plaque can be raised or recessed.
- Zinc plaques can be used indoors when durability is desired—for example, in a humid weight room or gymnasium, or for a memorial dedication that will be in place for a very long time.
- A zinc plaque is an excellent lower-cost alternative to bronze.
- Acid-etched process allows for a greater range of font size and more detailed graphics than bronze casting.
- Raised areas on a zinc plaque can be colored gold, silver, or copper. Bronze plaques only come in natural bronze color.
- Three-year warranty
Uses for zinc: wrestling belts, corporate plaques, employee plaques, years of service plaques, dedication plaques, retirement plaques, veteran plaques, sports plaques, memorial plaques, recognition plaques, indoor and outdoor signs, office signs, ADA signs, restroom signs, bathroom signs, logo signs, industrial signage, commercial signs, and business signs.
23″ x 35″
Holes and screws available in all thicknesses
Welded studs available on .125″ and.153″ thicknesses
Adhesive backing available on .064 thickness
Raised image with pebbled background texture
Reverse: raised background with color-filled recessed image
See Plaque Color Options for available colors
Additional colors available on request
Texture and Finish Options
Straight-line horizontal sanding pattern
Straight-line vertical sanding pattern
Orbital sanding pattern
Ten working days from artwork approval*
*Large quantities or special orders may require additional time.