An acid-etched zinc plaque is a good option for detailed artwork and outdoor durability. Zinc plaques can also be used indoors when durability is desired—for example, in a humid weight room or gymnasium or for a memorial dedication that will be in place for a very long time.
Zinc is also an excellent lower-cost alternative to bronze. Raised areas on a zinc plaque can be colored gold, silver, or copper, while bronze plaques only come in their natural color. The acid-etching process also allows for a greater range of font sizes and more detailed graphics than bronze casting.
More About Zinc Plaques
- Zinc offers a quick turnaround time of 10 working days.
- Zinc is available in three thickness options, allowing for varying etching depths.
- It is an excellent choice for plaques with very small text.
- Artwork on an etched zinc plaque can be raised or recessed.
- Under normal conditions, zinc plaques qualify for a three-year warranty.
- 23″ x 35″
- Holes and screws available in all thicknesses
- Welded studs available on .125″ thickness
- Adhesive backing available on .064″ thickness
- Raised image with pebbled background texture
- Reverse: raised background with color-filled recessed image
- See color options for magnesium and zinc plaques
- Additional colors available on request
Finish & Texture Options
- Straight-line horizontal sanding pattern
- Straight-line vertical sanding pattern
- Orbital sanding pattern
- 10 working days from artwork approval*
*Large quantities or special orders may require additional time.