Copper is a high-end plaque option that has a recognizable warm, ruddy color and classic feel. Copper plaques come in two different styles: the image can be etched into the copper and filled with color, or the image can be raised and given an antique finish.
More About Copper Plaques
- Created with acid etching, copper plaques are suitable for both outdoor and indoor use.
- Brass plaques offer the same style options with a more golden tone and a lower price point.
- Under normal conditions, copper plaques qualify for a three-year warranty.
- 15.5″ x 19.5″
- Holes and screws available
- Adhesive backing available
- Reverse: raised copper background with color-filled recessed image
- Raised image with antiqued finish
Finish & Texture Options
- Straight-line horizontal sanding pattern
- Straight-line vertical sanding pattern
- Orbital sanding pattern
- 15 working days from artwork approval*
*Large quantities or special orders may require additional time.